Member of :
• American Mathematical Society (New York-Providence)
• MIT Alumni Astrophysics & Computer Sciences (Boston-Cambridge)
• Affiliate Professor at Ecole Polytechnique (Paris-Palaiseau)
• Wharton Alumni Executive MBA (Philadelphia and San Francisco)
• SUPAERO Alumni Astrophysics (Toulouse)
• Fellow at IHES Institut des Hautes Etudes Scientifiques (Paris-Bures sur Yvette)
• IBM’s former Leaders
• MEDEF Digital Transformation Senior Advisor (Paris)
• IFIP World CIO permanent member (Shanghaï)
• Opinion leader in the digital transformation market
• Program Director on large project
• Strong leadership on Cloud Computing technologies, Digital Technologies, Big Data and Entreprise Architecture
• International executive with an extensive track record in business development, company turnaround, complex program/change management CxO organisation.
Strategic and Operational manager, pragmatic and rigorous, driven by the result, a tenacious strength of conviction and a genuine simplicity of contact.
Ability to develop and communicate compelling visions and define comprehensive strategies for their implementation.
Expertise in Global Information System
Innovation – Digital Transformation – Cloud Computing – Security –
Connected Objects/Internet of Things, Smart Cities
Social Network, CRM, @-reputation, Big Data (analyst and scientist)
IT Consolidation, IT Rationalization, IT Transformation
Global Infrastructures, Innovating Datacenters
Large International Business and complex solutions